If you’re seeking cost savings, operational efficiency, and expert IT knowledge, then consider Arlington’s virtual CISO services for your organization. In today’s competitive business arena, finding qualified employees is becoming more difficult by the day, and that’s especially true for any InfoSec and cybersecurity related jobs.
Why use a Virtual Chief Information Security Officer (vCISO)?
With costs increasing year after year in terms of sourcing and hiring senior IT talent, organizations are finding the many benefits in using a virtual CISO. For starters, the cost savings are significant as you’re not burdened with heavy payroll, health insurance and other employee benefit costs. But just as important, you have a well-trained, experienced expert who can act independently and objectively, ultimately providing real value to an organization.
Our vCISO services are comprehensive, allowing Arlington to offer the following solutions to DoD contractors:
- Aligning information security, cybersecurity, and business objectives together for a unified vision and message.
- Developing, implementing, and overseeing all aspects of an organization’s information security, cybersecurity, data privacy, and regulatory compliance initiatives.
- Monitoring, responding to, and remediating incident response issues.
- Developing BCDRP/CP initiatives and conducting tabletop and simulated testing measures.
- Managing vendor relationships with a proven Third-Party Risk Management (TPRM) program.
- Assisting with annual technology and security budgets.
- Conducting security awareness & training.
- Promoting a ‘Security First’ culture.
- And much more.
Why Arlington for Virtual Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) Services
- Years of experience working in the DoD sector with federal contractors.
- Well-versed on all DoD specific security, privacy, and compliance regulations.
- Well-refined process that delivers results in a comprehensive and timely fashion.
- Fixed-fee pricing for all of our virtual CISO services to federal contractors working within the broader DIB.
We are Arlington, a team of innovative, solution-oriented, highly agile, and well-versed professionals with decades of experience in working with America’s defense industry. From emerging cybersecurity regulations to helping our clients solve complex security & compliance solutions – and so much more – you can trust Arlington, the firm that’s Dedicated to Defense®. Learn more at arlingtonintel.com.