NIST Special Publication 800-53 provides guidelines and controls for securing federal information systems in the United States. One of the control families within NIST 800-53 is the "Awareness and Training" family (AT). The AT controls focus on establishing and implementing an effective security awareness and training program to educate personnel on their security roles and responsibilities.
For cleared industry, the answer is the Awareness and Training Toolkit that contains all necessary documentation for complying with NIST RMF training requirements for the specific NIST SP 800-53 control families as they relate to cybersecurity, data privacy, insider threats, contingency planning, incident response, along with developer training. More specifically, the Awareness and Training Toolkit comes complete with the following training manuals & programs:
- Awareness and Training Policy and Procedures
- Cybersecurity Awareness Training Manual
- Data Privacy Training Manual
- Insider Threat Training Manual
- Contingency Plan Training Manual
- Incident Response Training Manual
- Developer Training Program
100 + NIST 800-53 Templates Available for Download for Cleared Industry
The solution for cleared industry is the Arlington Security Portal (ASP), an online repository of world-class, industry leading security and privacy policies & procedures, programs, plans – and other highly essential documents & templates developed specifically on NIST SP 800-53, Revision 5.
With Arlington, we can manage your entire NIST RMF A&A process within eMASS from beginning to end (i.e., from the initial NIST RMF eMASS scoping & gap assessment to post-Authorization to Operate (ATO) activities), providing essential services for getting you to the finish line in terms of your ATO. Services include:
- Scoping & Gap (i.e., Readiness) Assessments
- Remediation Services (Policy and Procedures writing)
- Remediation Services (Technical and Operational)
- System Security Plan (SSP) Development
- Completion of eMASS Export Control Spreadsheets
- Continuous Monitoring (ConMon) Services
We are Arlington, a team of innovative, solution-oriented, highly agile, and well-versed professionals with decades of experience in working with America’s defense industry. From emerging cybersecurity regulations to helping our clients solve complex security & compliance solutions – and so much more – you can trust Arlington, the firm that’s Dedicated to Defense®. Learn more at arlingtonintel.com.