As North America’s leading provider of National Security, Cybersecurity & NIST RMF Advisory Services & Solutions for the U.S. Defense Industrial Base (DIB), Arlington now offers a complete life cycle of services & solutions for FedRAMP.
Obtaining FedRAMP authorization is a significant commitment with many moving parts. You need a proven, trusted partner for managing the entire process from beginning to end. While the 3PAO is an important component in terms of earning FedRAMP authorization, many other participants are vital – and greatly needed – for ensuring the FedRAMP process is successful. Arlington provides the expertise, knowledge – and manpower – for project managing the entire FedRAMP process from A to Z.
Core FedRAMP services and solutions offered include the following:
- RFP Services
- Scoping & Gap (i.e., Readiness) Assessments
- Remediation Services
- Managing the official Security Assessment Audit
- System Security Plan (SSP) Development
- Continuous Monitoring Services
A Results-Driven Process that Delivers Both Results and Value
We have a four-step process for our FedRAMP complete project management services, beginning with discovery and ending with ongoing, continuous monitoring of your control environment.
- Step 1: Discovery
- Step 2: Planning
- Step 3: Implementation
- Step 4: Continuous Monitoring
Benefits of Arlington’s FedRAMP Project Management Services
- Relieves your organization of the stress and anxiety so often found with FedRAMP.
- Saves CSPs an incredible amount of time and money.
- A proven process that simply works.
Why Arlington for FedRAMP Project Management
- Years of experience working with all aspects of FedRAMP.
- Industry leader with decades of federal compliance experience.
- Trusted experts in all aspects of the FedRAMP process.
We are Arlington, a team of innovative, solution-oriented, highly agile, and well-versed professionals with decades of experience in working with America’s defense industry. From emerging cybersecurity regulations to helping our clients solve complex security & compliance solutions – and so much more – you can trust Arlington, the firm that’s Dedicated to Defense®. Learn more at arlingtonintel.com.