In NIST 800-53 Revision 5, the incident response control family focuses on establishing effective incident detection, response, and reporting capabilities within an organization. The controls in this family help organizations develop and implement incident response procedures, coordinate response activities, and minimize the impact of security incidents.
● IR-1: Incident Response Policy and Procedures
● IR-2: Incident Response Testing
● IR-3: Incident Response Training
● IR-4: Incident Handling
● IR-5: Incident Monitoring
● IR-6: Incident Reporting
● IR-7: Incident Response Assistance
● IR-8: Incident Response Plan
● IR-9: Information Spillage Response
● IR-10: Insider Threat Response
● IR-11: Telecommunications Recovery
● IR-12: Supply Chain Protection
100 + NIST 800-53 Templates Available for Download for Cleared Industry
The solution for cleared industry is the Arlington Security Portal (ASP), an online repository of world-class, industry leading security and privacy policies & procedures, programs, plans – and other highly essential documents & templates developed specifically on NIST SP 800-53, Revision 5.
From Beginning to End, Complete Project Management for NIST RMF A&A within eMASS
With Arlington, we can manage your entire NIST RMF A&A process within eMASS from beginning to end (i.e., from the initial NIST RMF eMASS scoping & gap assessment to post-Authorization to Operate (ATO) activities), providing essential services for getting you to the finish line in terms of your ATO. Core services and solutions offered include the following:
- Scoping & Gap (i.e., Readiness) Assessments
- Remediation Services (Policy and Procedures writing)
- Remediation Services (Technical and Operational)
- System Security Plan (SSP) Development
- Completion of eMASS Export Control Spreadsheets
- Continuous Monitoring (ConMon) Services
We are Arlington, a team of innovative, solution-oriented, highly agile, and well-versed professionals with decades of experience in working with America’s defense industry. From emerging cybersecurity regulations to helping our clients solve complex security & compliance solutions – and so much more – you can trust Arlington, the firm that’s Dedicated to Defense®. Learn more at arlingtonintel.com.